Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

15 minutes of fame for the Dogger!

Hi everypuggy,

Winston heres.

me with my dogger!

I have some very exciting news to shares!

I am going to be on TV!!!!!

You all knows I am the proud owner of a Dogger Stoller...

Well the owner of the company...  DogQuality asked us if we would likes to appear on a TV segments with them...

on a local show called Go! Vancouver.


We are very honoured to have been asked to do this.

Mum is very happy as she strongly believes in their products and they are a local Canadian company.

We will keeps you posted and hopefully provide an online link to the segment.

Sam and me in our dogger

Sam and I haves to practice signing our pawographs!


Lights, Camera, Actions

Winston Wilbur

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous21:14

    This is awesome!! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!
    Do let us know if there is a clip we can see. :)

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wlibur we are so proud of you, who wouldn't want an autographed picture of you and sam cooper, well i know three little puggies that would!
    stella rose, maggie and angus

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is sooo exciting, and you can share with the world all the many things you are able to do- since you have wheels!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omd you're gonna be famous! Can we have your pawtograph?

    Lots of licks,
    Swisher and Oakley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, we can't hardly wait!! Super stars!!

    xoxo

    Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi winston and sam!

    we just watched the show and you two are fabulous!
    you and your mom are stars!

    what a great segment!
    they could not have two better spokespugs and people!

    we love u!

    m & a

    ReplyDelete
  8. The TV clip was amazing! You guys are even more famous now!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers