Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

4x4ing with Asha!

Hi everypuggy,

Winston heres.
I have a house guest for a week.
Her name is Asha and she is a member of our Burnaby Pug Group.

This is her heres.

Asha just lounging on our daybed!

Asha is 8, a little younger than me.

Today Mum thoughts it was nice enough for a walks.

Off we went with me in my pugmobile and Asha walkings.

Mum likes long walks and well... Asha gots kind of tired half way throughs.

Mum saids to me "shove over Winston".


I shared my ride with Asha when she gots tired.

Now because we were getting tired, Mum decided to takes the short cut homes.

The short cut through the trail!

All of a sudden we were 4x4ing through the muds, shrubs and bark mulch!
Check it outs!

No pug fell outs and we are now homes playing with our stuffies.

I will leave you with a picture of what our livingroom has been looking like all week!

Toys, toys and more toys!
Winston Wilbur

6 comments:

  1. What fun ... mama NEVER takes our stroller when we go for walks!

    And a pug can NEVER have too many toys!

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so cute 4x4 nice all terrain pug stroller mobile and that stuffy party looks wild

    Urban Hounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Winston! By the looks of the living room, I'd say you and Asha have been having a lot of fun. And that ride home looked great...I think I'm going to convince mom to get me one.
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Winston
    Your video made moms and me laugh seeing you and Asha together in your pug mobile! It looked like so much fun going over bumps and through mud and stuff! What a ride!
    I like all your toys strung all over. After all, that is how I think toys should be- all over the place!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet ride! Our mom would totally get stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Company is always fun to have around! It's nice you are sharing your toys, too. Mack has a ride like yours, he doesn't walk very far.

    Drools an licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers