Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Waiting for Mum!

Hi everypuggy,

Well Mum is back taking her courses and studyings so we may not be on the blog as much for the next 2 weeks.

For those who were asking... Mum is taking Web development and Design. She is studying Javascripts right nows and she says it is kind of hards!

In the meantime I have resigned to forcing myself into my feline sister's bed while I wait for Mum to finish her studyings.

Yah it is a bit of a snug fit, but the blanket sure is cozy!




Winston Wilbur

11 comments:

  1. Hi Winston
    I know how important it is for your momma to be studying very hard!
    Your felines sisters bed does look so comfys!
    And you mighty cute- sleeping in it,
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winston - we have a snoopy bed just like that :) Good luck to your mom with the javascript class - mom took a java class two semesters ago and she will agree with your mom that it is kind of hard. Our mom made it through though and we know yours will too!

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winston, buddy.....whutever works. Just watch out fer the cat gittin' all hot in the pants if she sees ya in 'er bed.

    Git back tuh Blogtown as soon as ya can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so sweet and cozy in that bed. Make sure you keep mom from stressing too much while she studies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, Winston, we miss you already, but tell your mum to study hard, and help her out when you can.
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though it's a tight fit, that bed looks mighty comfy! Stay cozy until your mom finishes her studyings!

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look pretty comfy even if it is a bit snug! I know you'll be there helping your mom with her studies, Winston. And I know your help with make the difference, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there room for little old me in there Winston Woons?

    Hugs
    Tuni Woons

    ReplyDelete
  9. This school stuff never ends! But it makes them happy and has the potential to provide more treat money, so we guess it's ok.
    We would eat the Snoopy head but that bone blanket looks so cozy! That fabric would make awesome pugjamas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi winston!

    oh we love seeing you!

    happy valentine's day to you and your mum!

    we love you!

    m & a

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Winston! Awww your Momma is doing so well with all the school work,studying very hard! Good job! My Mum is starting a course in September, she is doing holistic therapy, its only two evenings a week but I will miss her for those days, so I feel sad for you! Oh my Pugness you look so cute on your sisters bed! It looks nice and comfy! Mmmmm! Its making me sleepy! time for a snooze! ZZzzzzz! Love Frank xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers