Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Thursday, September 01, 2011

A bigger bed....

Hi everypuggy,

Mum tooks these photos the other nights
 just before she complained abouts having to climb amongst us to get into bed

 She is complaining that there is little room left for her!


What was that Mum?
"We needs a bigger bed!!!"

Hmmm.... I thinks Mum needs to gets her own bed!

Ps: I still gotta post my Washingmachine pug meet photos but.... we have been busy this weeks. Mum says we have to waits for the weekend.

Winston Wilbur

15 comments:

  1. The humans are always complaining about not having enough room in the bed. Like we Pugs take up so much space!
    Licks,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that totally looks like a bed for two cats and a pug, not a mum. Winston, maybe you could find some on-line stores that sell mattresses so she can get one for herself?
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, maybe there is room for her on the couch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom says HA! Every night, it's three pugs and four cats here. And our record is 7 pugs. The cats opted to sleep elsewhere that night.
    But we do think a king size bed might be a better option for anyone with a pug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you absolutely right Winston.
    The bed is perfect for you Kizzy and Tika..
    So your mom needs to call 1-800 NEW BED,,and get herself a new bed.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clearly, your Mom needs to sleep sideways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel your pain Mum. Although you have it way worse than I do. We have a king size bed and only have to deal with Riggs but Riggs MUST sleep right against one of us at all times. I push him away and he gets up, goes in a couple of circles and then lays right back down against one of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, you definitely need a bigger bed hehe.
    Daisy and I hope you all have a great weekend!

    -Dana & Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, that's obviously YOUR bed, so your humans can just find somewhere else to bunk down! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Winston! Yeesh, can't your mom just curl up into a ball and sleep at the top of the bed? You guys aren't taking up that much room! ;)
    Have a great weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, my pawrents had to upgrade to the California King. Didn't know California had a king, but I like his bed.

    Don't be afraid to stretch out and burrow in your mum's hair.


    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey all its Sequoia here. Yeah we had to get a bigger bed when Tuni came along...you know her being huge and all ha ha ha!

    Thhhhhhwww its Tuni here. Winston you look so cute sleeping in bed with your sisters.

    Hugs
    The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well try making room for four dogs, (Dr, Zira chooses to the sleep on the floor), with 3 cats visiting at various times of the night. Definitely try sleeping sideways, or at an angle

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it's time momma got her own room. She's a big girl now and she doesn't need to sleep in YOUR bed anymore!! =)

    ~kisses~

    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Winston,

    You have claimed the bed as yours and the kitties. Payton has a great idea, on-line bed stores for a bed for your Mum.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers