Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Barkless/Meowless Wednesday

Hibernation just isn't for the pugs!



12 comments:

  1. Yes, it's getting to be that time of year to hibernate, isn't it? Looks like you're VERY cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cozy! I think a trip back to bed is in order for me too!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous09:29

    Oh, golly, that looks like HEAVEN! SO snuggly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see even sock monkey bed is joining in. Funny. Happy snoozing.

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww you guys look so cute all snuggled up together! I think us puggy should hibernate in the colder seasons, I know I'm feeling like a little sleep myself now! Zzz... love, licks and pHUGS Frank x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what a wonderful photo!
    i can hear the kitty purrs and puggy snores from here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmmmmmm We think hibernation is contagious!!
    Good night!
    Bechos
    Spongy,Licky & Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  8. You all look so comfy cozy! I see someone has a Monkey bed... I have one too.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwww your all too adorables.
    sweet dreams
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  10. gosh Winston
    i am having a problem leaving a comment!!!
    Sweet dreams cutie pies
    love
    tweedes

    ReplyDelete
  11. ZZZZZZ

    Sweet sweet dreams

    ReplyDelete
  12. Winston we almost missed you laying there...snoring hee hee! I would be fartings too.

    Hugs
    tuni

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers