Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Sunflower Social Recap & FHC for Boys updates

Hello everyone,
Kizzy here!

A little meowy at Mum for having us post the girls and boys club in one post!
All cuz of work!
 **insert raspberry here**
 PTHTHFFT

SUNFLOWER CLUB ICE CREAM SOCIAL
**SPY FILTERS ACTIVATED... DOUBLE FILTERED**

Tika and I got back late on Sunday night from our fabulous weekend with the Sunflower Sisters. We arrived home in style.....  hot air balloon style.
We got totally inspected and interrogated by our sausagey brother but......
he got nothing outta us!

Us girls managed to unveil the new secret hide out for the FHC! Those fire hose boys are gonna be so surprised when they see Sunflowers growing outside their clubhouse!
HEE HEE
Thanks again to Wilma for hosting the party of the year!
We were lacking sleep...... and still are!
so back to lounging we go.

Cheek Kisses
T & K

*SPY FILTERS DE-ACTIVATED**


FIRE HYDRANT CLUB FOR BOYS 
**SPY FILTERS ACTIVATED... TRIPLE FILTERED**


Pssst boys 

Quiet everyones, don't let them girls hear us! 

Ok first offs....
New Member! 

Welcome Archie to the club!
 
He is our yougest member to date so please everyone help show him the ropes.

Next meeting will be held at our new location.
The clubhouse was completed last week.
Nice and hidden, this clubhouse location is!!
Come see me, Sluggo or Anakin after the meeting for the directions and map

At ou meeting next week, we will get the update from Sluggo on what exactly went down at the social  them Cornflower (good description for them, thanks Anakin) girls hads last weekend! 

Over and outs
Winston Wiburs
Keep mark'in em boys

*TRIPLE SPY FILTERS DE-ACTIVATED**


6 comments:

  1. Hi Tika and Kizzy!
    I am so glad you all joined the Sunflower Club. You girls really know how to party. Plus, you really did a great job at distracting that pesky BEE!

    :::activate spy filters:::
    Sluggo is still buzzing around trying to infiltrate the clubhouse. One thing I am sure of, is that he has no clue about the planting of the you know what's, you know where. I did hear him say something about a fire hose meeting next week. Funny, the blog title says there is a FHC for boys update, but I can't see a thing. You girls hear anything?
    Over and out for now

    :::spy filters deactivate:::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Winston,
    This here is Sluggo. A great big welcome to Archie the Kid! I know he is gonna make a great addition to the Club. We'll show him how to throw down like a real Fire Hydrant Fellow!
    ### spy filters triple activated###

    Geesh, them girls are a pain. They are making it real hard for me to get any intel. But don't worry, I will have my full report ready in time for the next meeting. I seem to be short a couple of maps to the new clubhouse. could I get some more copies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your right it was a fabulous weekend!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. installing super sensitive spyware....
    loading---------
    running program>>
    scanning for CornFlowers<<<>>>>
    No security breach found-

    :::Triple filtration mode activated:::
    Psst, Winston - it's me's Anakin,
    Me tinks Wilma is on to me's-
    Her's may be on to Sluggo's too-

    Me sissy's are on to me's- dey eye balling me's and hiding notes in me peanutty butter jars 'dat says "we know where you club is you big dope"
    and it's all cut out in magazine type letters!!!!

    We must be careful and proceed wits caution-
    okays, me wants to welcome Archie!! Him cool dude!

    Okays- spy filter down-
    me sissy's are coming

    Laters,
    Anakin Man

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tika and Kizzy-
    hello-
    It's Josie and TriXie and IzZY-
    you have to get your secret sunglasses to read 'dis message-

    @-@ Our bro Anakin has lost his mind-
    him is ordering nite vision gogs and all other kinds of weird gadgets- we must continue to plant sunflowers and not alert 'dem of our plan-
    hee hee hee

    SunFlower Hugs,
    IzZY, Josie and TriXie

    Pee-s
    it's gone so far 'dat he even put his face on our comment- 'da nerve

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Winston!

    Ooh your next boys club meeting looks like it's
    going to be fun. I bet you and Archie are going to
    have a blast.

    Daisy and I hope you have a great week!

    -Dana & Daisy

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers